Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

College Bound

Went to tour a college today, and I ended up applying!  Can't wait to learn even more about their school and hopefully go there!  Still have lots to look into but it's a step in the right direction.  Annabelle even liked it too!  She was so good during the tour and even sitting while I filled out my application.  I couldn't do this if it weren't for my family though.  They are the main reasons I get to even finish and continue school in the first place.  I only have about 2 months left till I go back to school.  I am very excited/sad at the same time.  I am very excited to go back because I get to spend time with people, I know I can complete everything on time there, I know I can succeed there, and I know I need it for my mental health.  I am very sad because I will not get to spend as much time with Annabelle but it's better for both of us.  Luckily her first birthday is on a saturday this year so I get to be with her all day for that :) Hope everyone's doing great!


No comments:

Post a Comment