Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Been Too Long!

I've been so busy you guy's!  Between Fourth of July festivities, decorating Annabelle's room, reorganizing/cleaning the whole house top to bottom, racing and my family reunion today I have completely forgotten about the blog!  Things have been great, busy but great.  I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday!  Annabelle loved her first fireworks, she mainly loved watching all the other kids running around.  Even funnier, one of the ladies by us also had a daughter named Annabelle!  Today we had our family reunion which was so fun!  My cousin from California came up and we rode the four wheeler through the trails and had fun talking.  Annabelle doesn't like sprinklers at all! Annabelle also rode the four wheeler with us :)  Anyways , not much more to say!  Oh yeah, I started reading a new book, The Happiness Project




She fell asleep front row at the races

still asleep right in front of the track

No comments:

Post a Comment