Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't been online lately everyone.  I just keep forgetting to post and have been busy!  Anyways today was fun, did Annabelle's hair, she has pig tails!  Played with the dog outside and Annabelle.  Then hung out with some friends came home and had some dinner, now I'm here!  haha.  Not much to say!  Other than I've been working on deep cleaning each room in the house, I deep cleaned Annabelle's yesterday.  I was going to do mine today but then got too busy so maybe tomorrow?  Not sure yet.  I kind of want to rearrange my room, but not sure where I'd put anything...  I'm also working on organizing everything and making homemade basically EVERYTHING... Just waiting to run out of all the things I want to make, already ran out of dishwasher detergent so that's one I'll have to put on the shopping list.  Anyways I think I'm off to make a shopping list, maybe watch a movie and then bed!  Have a great night everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment