Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day Full of Fun and a Happy Baby!

Woke up this morning next to Annabelle, she was up all night again.  No fever today though!  Annabelle's been happy all day and very playful.  We worked on tummy time today too which she did great with.  I'm trying to get her to scoot but no progress in that aspect.  I did some cleaning today yay!  Annabelle's getting better at entertaining herself more and more each day, which makes cleaning much easier.  I guess there's not much else to say for today.  We played all day and cleaned.  I even got some of my old kids books and put together Annabelle's "Play bin" that's full of toys, books, and a blanket.  It stays in the living room since we play in the living room the most and so that I can take Annabelle outside any time just by grabbing the bucket and going :)  Tomorrow were going to be doing the same thing, my goal is to get every area in the house as clean as possible in this next week or so.  Not sure if I want to attack each room at a time or just the whole house in general and clean as I see things that need to be done.  Still deciding.  Anyways that's it for today!  Here's Annabelle having some fun play time before bed :) Have a nice night!


"What lies behind us and what lies before us are but small matters compared to what lies within us"
 -Ralph W. Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment