Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Day is Winding Down

Things are dying down here and were winding down for bed.  Today was great!  Got to get away from the computer for most of the day.  Which, by the way felt great!  Got to clean up the house, didn't get a LOT done but I got to clean Annabelle's room and pick up my desk and all the little clutter.  I tried cleaning my room but after putting away laundry and doing some, I lost my ambition.  So I read some more of my book while Annabelle took her nap.  Then come to find out I had an assignment missing in my drawing class and today is the last day of school.  Everything has to be turned in by midnight so I whipped up a really quick drawing and turned it in.  Whether it's good or not I really don't know but I got it turned in and I thought I did good for a 10 minute drawing.  I've done drawings in 2 minutes and my teachers love it.  Either this is an example of me being a great artist, or an example of blind people.  Not sure which one.  I don't know what's on tomorrow's agenda.  Probably more cleaning.  Maybe I'll just relax but most likely that won't happen.  That's alright though I love cleaning.  Hope everyone had a great day!  Here's a quote for everyone to think of:

"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.  
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections"

No comments:

Post a Comment